A Law Firm Proven in Quality Service and Results
At P. A. Hotchkiss and Associates, our firm has a longstanding reputation for service, experience and results throughout Southern Maryland and all localities surrounding Baltimore. Since 1985, we have provided clients with sound counsel and advocacy focused on the rights and interests of our clients. Whether you are facing divorce, suffered an injury or need an experienced criminal defense attorney, we can protect your interests.
A solid reputation and trusted record of results
Our firm has a reputation throughout our local and legal communities for our experienced advocacy and solid record of results. In every case, our lawyers know that the outcome will have a direct impact on the lives of our clients. We always apply our skills in negotiation and in litigation to achieve the best possible outcome. You can trust that our firm has the experience, ability and tenacity to fully promote your legal interests.
We take a team approach in every case to provide our clients with the service and advocacy they deserve. Please follow the links to learn more about our practice areas:
- Personal injury: Auto accidents, truck accidents, bus and bicycle accidents, slip and fall
- Workers' Compensation
- Criminal defense: DWI/DUI, traffic offenses, drug crimes, violent crimes, sex crimes, property crimes, all felonies and misdemeanors, MVA hearings
- Family law: divorce, child custody and child support, name changes, adoptions, guardianships
- Domestic violence: victims' rights and criminal defense
- Wills and powers of attorney: adult guardianships
Our strategic, client-oriented approach
Taking an individualized and strategic approach in every case, our law firm focuses on solutions. We will take the time to understand your personal needs and concerns, developing a comprehensive legal solution to protect your rights now and into the future. You can trust that our legal team will remain dedicated throughout your case, being always available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Our offices are strategically located for your convenience
- La Plata - The Ray Hotchkiss Building is located directly across from the Circuit and District Courts on Washington Avenue
- Waldorf - The P.A. Hotchkiss Building is located at the entrance of St. Charles on Smallwood Drive
- Baltimore- Joppa Green II is located immediately off the Baltimore Beltway and Jones Fall Expressway
Map and Directions to La Plata office
Map and Directions to Waldorf office
Map and Directions to Baltimore office
Attentive, experienced advocacy focused on your rights
Our diligent attorneys pay close attention to detail, and we stay in close contact with our clients through each step of their case. Using a team approach, we listen to your objectives and develop an effective strategy for making your case. For all our clients, we offer a free half-hour consultation where we can discuss the potential outcomes of your case. You can trust that we will always provide the most honest and forthright assessment of your matter, evaluating all your options and alternatives. Our attorneys provide the information and advocacy you need to succeed in your case.
For more information, please call 301 932-7700 to arrange a free consultation with a lawyer at our Waldorf or La Plata office or 410 828-6366 at our Baltimore office. Credit cards accepted.