Knowledgeable Attorney Representation
The Law Offices of P.A. Hotchkiss & Associates has a long-standing reputation for service, experience and results throughout southern Maryland and the surrounding Baltimore area. Since 1985, we have provided clients sound counsel and advocacy focused on our clients’ interests. Our attorneys can protect your interests, whether it concerns a divorce, personal injury or criminal defense matter.
Quality Services And Results
Our firm provides experienced advocacy. Our lawyers know the outcomes will directly impact the lives of those we represent. We apply our skills during negotiation and in litigation to achieve the best possible results for you. We have the experience, ability and tenacity to promote your legal interests fully.
In every case, we take a team approach to provide our clients with the service and advocacy they deserve. Please follow the links to learn more about our practice areas:
- Personal injury matters: Motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, bus and bicycle accidents, and slip-and-falls
- Workers’ compensation cases: Matters involving on-the-job injuries
- Criminal defense representation: Drinking-related arrests, traffic tickets and other offenses, violent crime charges, sex crimes, misdemeanor and felony drug charges, property crimes, and all felonies and misdemeanors
- Family law: Divorce and separation, child custody and child support issues, name changes, adoption proceedings and guardianships
- Domestic violence: Victims’ rights and criminal defense
- Wills and powers of attorney: Adult guardianships
Our Strategic, Client-Oriented Approach
We take an individualized and strategic approach to every case. Our focus is on solutions. We will take the time to understand your personal needs and concerns and develop a comprehensive legal solution to help protect your present and future rights. You can trust that our legal team will remain dedicated throughout your case. We always make ourselves available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Attentive, Experienced Advocacy Focused On Your Rights
Our diligent attorneys pay attention to detail, and we stay in close contact with our clients through each step of their cases. Using a team approach, we listen to your objectives and develop an effective strategy for making your case. For all our clients, we offer a free half-hour consultation in which we can discuss the potential outcomes of your case. You can trust that we will always provide the most honest and forthright assessment of your matter, evaluating all your options and alternatives. Our attorneys provide the information and advocacy you need to succeed in your case.
For more information, please call 301-932-7700 to arrange a free consultation with a lawyer at our Waldorf office. Credit cards are accepted.