Proven Advocacy Across A Wide Spectrum Of Practice Areas
At the Law Offices of P.A. Hotchkiss & Associates, our firm provides focused and vigorous client representation throughout southern Maryland in the following practice areas:
- Family law/domestic law: Our family law practice focuses on protecting our clients’ rights, interests, children and financial well-being in cases involving divorce, child custody, child support, name changes, adoption and guardianship.
- Wills and powers of attorney preparation: When you are considering an estate plan to protect your family’s well-being and your security, our attorneys can help. We are experienced in the creation of wills, powers of attorney and living wills.
- Domestic violence issues: Whether you are a victim of domestic violence or have been accused of committing domestic violence, it is important to consult with an experienced attorney. Our lawyers are experienced in the investigation of domestic violence cases and can protect you and your family.
- Criminal defense: Our Charles County criminal defense lawyers provide aggressive criminal defense for our clients in cases involving drunk driving, traffic offenses, drug charges, violent offenses, sex crime allegations, property and theft crimes, and all other felonies and misdemeanors. We will provide highly skilled representation for you in Circuit Court, District Court and at MVA hearings. You can trust that we will initiate an immediate investigation and collect all necessary evidence to support your defense.
- Workers’ compensation and workers’ injuries: Our workers’ compensation attorneys will review your case or claim and help you pursue the compensation you are entitled to for a workplace injury. We are experienced in cases involving back and neck injuries, spinal cord injuries, head injuries, construction site accidents, burns and other serious injury, including wrongful death representation.
- Personal injury claims: You did not choose to be in an accident or suffer a serious injury. It is important now to make choices that will protect your rights and help you recover the compensation you need and deserve. Our Maryland personal injury attorneys will assess your car accident to learn what happened and what can be done for you in terms of personal injury compensation. We are experienced in dealing with insurance companies and taking action to secure your rightful recovery in accidents involving motor vehicles, slip and falls and general negligence.
Contact Our Full-Service Law Firm Today to Schedule a Free Consultation
For more information, please call 301-932-7700 to arrange a free half-hour consultation with a lawyer at our Waldorf office. You can also contact our southern Maryland law firm online. Credit cards accepted.
Our full-service legal practice serves Charles, St. Mary’s, Prince Frederick, and Prince George counties as well as the rest of Maryland.